My name is Alejandra, I´m from La Paz, Bolivia.
I suffered depression after my baby’s life threatening illness. It was the most painful experience I’ve ever had to face in my life, but when I was able to find the strength to get up again, I started questioning my life’s purpose. I just couldn´t be the same, this experience happened to me for a reason and after a while I found the big WHY.
This situation showed me that I was living on “automatic”, just letting life take control of me. While going through a lot of personal growth I realized people can choose to live life with a different perspective, be conscious of their thoughts and emotions, and really decide to be happy, despite their circumstances. At this point I started looking for options that would help me guide children and show them this powerful way of living, because if I had learned this as a young girl, I am sure things would have been different in my daily life.
I found the Kids Life Studio Coaching program and fell in love with the idea that there was an option for kids to enjoy their lives and for them to have tools to be resilient and stand up after any adversity. I realized I had suffered sexual abuse as a child, so I am more than convinced that Children need people, like us, to guide them to handle adversity and to be resilient.
Now, as a Kids Life Coach, I am one of the cofounders of the HERO FOUNDATION and our main goal is to strengthen kids and adolescents´ inside world, and to raise awareness about the importance of mental and emotional health of children and adolescents. We want to reach more children, to prevent mental disorders, because mental health should not be a luxury, but a priority.
To work with your child, I request that you complete an online Kids Life Studio®️ Lifestyle Assessment to help me understand your child’s unique situation so that I can recommend a tailor made plan of action. When you click on the lifestyle assessment, please choose my name in the dropdown menu of listed coaches so that I receive your child’s results and I can contact you to setup an initial family consultation.
My Special Interests:
• Self esteem (Choosing my kind voice to listen to myself, being empathic with myself, Be my own best friend)
• Depression (How to feel joy and pleasure on daily little things)
• Building a success mindset (Being conscious of my thoughts and feelings, and making conscious decisions. BE THE LEADER OF MY OWN LIFE)
• Communication skills (First understand myself, to make others understand me)
• Sexual abuse prevention (Nobody can touch or see my private parts and I can’t touch or see others’ private parts, the difference between good secrets and bad secrets)
• Certified Kids Life Studio® Coach
• Ontological Coach
• Volunteer with “World Vision” and “Fundación Alalay”
• Co Founder of FUNDACION HEROE (HERO FOUNDATION) and MENTALIDAD SEMILLA in Bolivia
Complete our online Kids Life Studio® Lifestyle Assessment to help us understand your child’s unique situation and the underlying factors that may be impacting on their potential so that we can best meet their needs. We achieve measurable results because we fully assess every child before we recommend a plan of action.