I am Life Coach with more than 18 years of experience with working with people – helping them discover and connect with themselves. My philosophy is “Life truly starts the moment you identify your purpose and discover yourself within – so that you can be the leader of your own life.”
I live in Nairobi, Kenya with my husband and two kids. Jambo (hello) from Kenya!
A firm believer of emotional and social intelligence, my coaching style is holistic, that emphasizes the whole child and is based on an inward to outward approach, with the belief that “what you are looking for is within you.”
My affiliation with the Kids Life Studio® as a Kids Life Coach is due to the fact that my values align with the Kids Life Studio®.
As much as I have a varied target audience of kids, teens, youth/adolescents and adults, my forte lies in coaching kids (7+), teen and our youth. I believe that by coaching this group (our future) they are better set for the coming years.
In today’s world, children are facing challenges such as peer pressure, academic and social pressure, toxic influences like bullying, social media, abuse (physical, mental, drugs, alcohol, sexual), child labour – to name but a few. I tailor my coaching programme to the needs of the child as every child is unique.
I am so glad to be a part of an international network of coaches and coach support systems. This I believe is key to offering World Class Coaching.
Please feel free to connect for a free 30-minute chat to know more about what I do, and we can discuss how I can help your child! I offer in person sessions in Nairobi, Kenya and globally online.
To work with your child, I request that you complete an online Kids Life Studio®️ Lifestyle Assessment to help me understand your child’s unique situation so that I can recommend a tailor made plan of action. When you click on the lifestyle assessment, please choose my name in the dropdown menu of listed coaches so that I receive your child’s results and I can contact you to setup an initial family consultation.
My Special Interests:
• Challenges with kids social media
• Peer pressure
• Self esteem
• Sibling rivalry
• Organisational skills and time management
• Certified Kids Life Studio® Coach
• Master in Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
• TimeLine Therapy Practiitoner (TLTA)
• Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
• Certified Hypnosis Practioner and Hypnotherapist (ABNLP and American Board of Hypnotherapy)
• Enneagram Coach (Inner Life Skills, South Africa)
• Child Emotions Coach (SOS, The Netherlands)
• Marshall Goldsmith Executive Stakeholder Centred Coaching Certified Coach (SCC)
• Qualified Jump starter with www.jumpmovement.com
• Bsc (Hons) Banking & Finance, Loughborough University of Technology
Complete our online Kids Life Studio® Lifestyle Assessment to help us understand your child’s unique situation and the underlying factors that may be impacting on their potential so that we can best meet their needs. We achieve measurable results because we fully assess every child before we recommend a plan of action.